LOFT Top: similar here and here// A&E Shorts: similar here and here// Elliott Lucca Handbag (Sold Out): similar here ( I love this Sky Blue Version)// Marc Jacobs Sunglasses: similar here and here//SLATE Crystal Chain Cuff c/o Rocksbox// Sophie Harper
Pavé Circle Studs c/o Rocksbox// Fragrance: Jimmy Choo// Lipstick: MAC Media
Navigating through a Farmers Market Tips
1. Make a lap before purchasing items. There will more than likely be multiple vendors selling the same items, so it’s always a great idea to walk around first in order to scout the best prices.
2. Go with a list or recipe in mind. Nothing is worse than going to a Farmers Market (or even a grocery store) without having a list or recipe in mind. Most times when this happens we end up buying unnecessary items or forget what we came for.
3. Know what is in season. Some fruits and vegetables are only harvested during a particular season. I also recommend knowing what is also cultivated in your area.
4. Bring Small Bills. More and more vendors are accepting debit/credit cards, however some only accept cash, so it’s always a good idea to carry $1 and $5 bills when going to a market.
5. Avoid going when hungry. This is never a good idea because your stomach ends up making the purchasing decisions, thus causing you to purchase unessential items.
6. Bring a big tote or bag. If you are going to be doing a lot of purchasing at a market this is significant! Farmers Market vendors may offer bags, however they may be thin or flimsy, so try bringing your own tote (like here or here) or a backpack (like here or here). I didn’t do this but I wish I had. Luckily, I only purchased a few things because NO ONE wants to be that person whose items fall onto the sidewalk or street.
7. Get Advice. Don’t be afraid to ask questions. Vendors like to talk about their products and it’s never a bad idea to ask about how to storage or cook the items.
P.S. On my Instagram their is an amazing back to school giveaway worth $950. Be sure to enter for a chance to win $200 to Nordstrom, $200 to J. Crew, $200 t0 H&M, $200 to Gap, and $150 Cash.