20th Birthday, 20 Questions!
1. Where would you love to live?
New York! New York! (starts singing Frank Sinatra) I’m in love with the hustle and bustle lifestyle. Oh and the fashion of course. I would also love to live in London and Milan for awhile.
2. What get’s you pumped?
Listening to my Galantis Playlist (Starts singing Runaway at the top of my lungs)
3. What was your dream job growing up?
Growing up I wanted to be an orthopedic surgeon and specialize in sports medicine, but now I would love to go into fashion branding and communications.
4. If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would you meet?
Gabrielle Union! I just love her as an actress.
5. What’s the coolest thing you’ve ever been for Halloween?
I wasn’t really into cartoons but I love the Proud Family.
6. What ice-cream flavours do you love/hate?
Love Chocolate. Hate Vanilla, it’s too plain.
7. What other languages can you speak?
Italiano! It’s my minor.
8. What animal best represents you and why?
Lion. They are courageous (well after the wizard of oz) and fierce.
9. What would you do if you were the president of your own country?
Give everyone free ice cream and hugs! 😊
10. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
EVERYWHERE! There is so much to see and learn.
11. Can you describe yourself in 5 words?
Fun, Loving, Spontaneous, Sassy, and Confident.
12. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and how would you use it?
Um…um…healing powers. I would heal all those ill or hurt.
13. What makes you happiest?
Having a great time with friends and family.
14. What is “home” to you?
Home is where the heart is, so wherever there is love.
15.What’s your favorite holiday and why?
I love ALL holidays. My favorites are Halloween (Boo!), 4th of July, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve. I love a good celebration and party. lol
16. If you were head of a major TV station for one day, what would you play?
ABC! Scandal, Scandal, How to Get Away with Murder, Scandal, Scandal, Grey’s Anatomy. Did I say Scandal yet?
17. If you had a week to live, how would you live it?
I would live it to the fullest! I would travel everyday, go to concerts, hangout with friends & family, and eat yummy yummy meals.
18. What are you most grateful for?
Friends and family who love and support me.
19. Biggest Regret?
None! I am who I am because of all the choices and actions I made. I love who I am today.
20. What words of wisdom would you pass onto your childhood self?