Lately I have been wanting to create some sort of bucket list/to-do list of things I want to accomplish. It was important to me that the list had a long deadline so I wouldn’t feel overwhelmed by trying to complete all the task in such a short amount of time and after reading Katey’s 101 in 1001 from the Chronicles of Frivolity, I decided to create my own list of 101 things to do in 1001 days (2.75 years). Katey adopted the concept from Mackenzie Horan, who says “It’s a way to dream big and make regular progress toward meeting those longer term goals.” Did I mention Mackenzie is now on her second list? So cool right?
I am really excited to start this journey and I will constantly be updating the 101 in 1001 page (under the More + tab) as I
cross-out goals off my list as I complete them. If you have created a 101 in 1001 list comment the link below and I will be sure to check it out. If you haven’t, I encourage you to create one and be sure to comment the link below. :)
Thanks for stopping by!
Start Date: May 20, 2015
Finish Date: February 14, 2018
Completed: 0% (0/101)
1. Finish this list.
2. Graduate from College.
3. Become bilingual in Spanish.
4. Learn another language. French? Italian? Portuguese?
5. Drink only water for a month.
6. Buy someone in line behind me their coffee.
7. Host a tea party.
8. Learn to cook five meals.
9. Learn to make 5 new desserts.
10. Move to a new city after graduation.
11. Vote in a presidential election.
12. Vote in a non-presidential election.
13. Read three biographies.
14.Read three classics.
15. Organize my jewelry.
16. Spruce up my bathroom.
17. Read at least 20 new books.
18. Host a dinner party.
19. Wake up everyday at 5 a.m. for two weeks.
20. Inventory my wardrobe and donate or toss pieces I do not wear.
21. Volunteer for a cause I’m passionate about.
22. Donate to the Ronald McDonald House Charities each year.
23. Take a photography class.
24. Get a fashion related internship.
25. Land a summer internship in a new city.
26. Create Videos for the blog.
27. Get a job after graduation.
28. Get a new headshot taken.
29. Collaborate with a favorite brand.
30. Purchase a new camera lens.
31. Contribute a to major online or print magazine .
32. Create a editorial schedule for my blog & stick to it.
33. Build social and digital strategy skills.
34. Hire a photographer.
35. Logo Revamp.
36. Develop a marketing campaign for my blog.
37. Complete 10 beauty posts.
38. Create a strict work schedule and stick to it for 2 weeks.
39. Host a brand event.
40. Go to a bloggers conference.
41. Collaborate with a local boutique.
42. Coordinate a photoshoot & look book.
43. Attend fashion week.
44. Surprise a reader with a gift.
45. Publish 5 “how to” post.
46. Unsubscribe from unwanted emails.
47. Feature 10 women on my blog.
48. Collaborate with 3 bloggers.
Family & Friends
49. Run a 5k with a friend.
50. Give five just because gifts.
51. Send 3 flower arrangements to family members.
52. Take a cooking class with friends.
53. Mail a care package to my brother.
54. Write 5 handwritten notes to family members.
55. Visit a friend during a break.
56. Try a new restaurant.
57. Attend 4 spring parties at Ole Miss.
58. Go Shopping with friends.
59. See 4 new releases the day they come out.
60. See a performance at the Ford Center.
60. Create a St. Louis city guide.
61. See a show at the Muny.
62. See a show at the Fox Theatre.
63. Visit 3 new restaurants.
64. Grab a bite at La Patisserie Chouquette.
65. Have ice cream at Serendipity.
66. Get fresh fruit and vegetables at the Soulard Farmers Market.
67. Have lunch at Ballpark Village.
68. Travel to a new state.
69. Tavel to a country.
70. Travel to a new continent.
71. Go to Mardi Gras in New Orleans.
72. Take a trip with my mom.
73. Take a trip with my gals.
74. Go on 3 weekend trips.
75. Visit the Navy Pier in Chicago.
76. Visit my brother 3 times in Starkville, MS.
77. Leave a 100% tip for great service.
78. Rent a Vespa.
79. Spend a day at a lake.
80. Have a kick ass 21st Birthday.
81. Go Ice skating.
82. Take photos in a photo booth.
82. Go to an opera performance.
83. See three concerts.
85. Watch a sunrise.
86. Watch a sunset.
87. Go hiking.
88. Take a pottery class.
89. Take a yoga class
90. Get a facial.
91. Attend a music festival.
92. See an outdoor movie.
93. Watch three classic movies.
94. Join a book club.
95. Go wine tasting after I turn 21.
96. Spend an afternoon at a Botanical Garden.
97. See an NHL game.
98. Have a picnic.
99. See a tennis match.
100. Go on a bike ride.
101. Save $5 for every accomplished goal